Thursday, April 29, 2010

Only 1 more week of school left and then it's finals. Where did this semester go?? I feel like the fall semester went by a lot slower than this one. I really don't want to leave Carbondale in 2 weeks. I was planning on living down here this summer but decided it wasn't in my best interest due to money expenses. I already have a job at home so it would be dumb for me not to work there. Also, living with mom and dad, along with home cooked meals for free all summer is hard to turn down. I figured I won't be able to live off the rents for much longer so I might as well take it while I'm still young.

This year was a good one Ill have to admit not the best one in school. I learned a lot with my major so that was a lot of good progress. Next year will be a very crazy/busy year but I'm ready to conquer it!

No comments: